Lakeside Coves FAQS
Read below to see the answers to come of our most asked questions:
- Our community was established in 2015 and the developer has sold all of the homes sites we originally offered. There are lots and one homes that come up for re-sale by the owners. Please see the HOMESITES page for an interactive map.
- On the buildable lots for sale, you build your own custom home with any builder you’d like. There are not specific builders you must use.
- After you purchase a lot, there is NOT a time frame in which you need to build your home. You can hold your lot for as long as you’d like, however, most our our lot owners in tend to build between 1-3 years.
- We do have restrictions and there is a minimum square footage on the homes of 1,500 sq ft. That can include your basement and garage sq footage.
- Over 1/2 of the residents have now build their homes and reside in the community full time.
- The current HOA fees for 2021 are $1,200 per year. The HOA was turned over by the developer to the residents in 2019 and can be contacted by email at LakesideCovesHOA@gmail.com.
- Our residents are from all over the US and most of them are or plan to be full residents once they move in.
- If you’d like to visit the area and get a feel for the town of Ten Mile, Euchee Marina in also on Watts Bar lake and just about 3 miles from our community. It offers lodging and a restaurant and is a great place to stay to get a feel for the immediate area. If you want a larger city area, you can stay in Kingston or West Knoxville.